7 Step Test
- Powerful vitamin & mineral blend
- Supports natural defences
- Helps maintain testosterone levels
Get a triple hit of essential vitamins and minerals that play an important role in your everyday wellbeing, with our powerful patented ZMA® blend.
Supporting testosterone levels1 while fighting everyday tiredness2, this convenient supplement also helps power your immune system3 for an all-round health boost.
Working hard at the gym? Increased magnesium is on hand to promote muscle function4 and maintain electrolyte balance5 – pushing up your performance levels.
Each ZMA serving contains 150mg of magnesium, 10mg zinc and 3.5mg of vitamin B6, making it the perfect choice for active individuals of all ages. Our ZMA supplement, easy-to-take capsules are also vegan-friendly, too.
How and when do I take?
Simply take 1 capsule with water every day. This should be with an empty stomach just before bedtime.
- ZMA® 2000E (magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide, zinc asparate, zinc monomethionine, pyridoxine HCL)
- Capsule shell (HPMC)
- Anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide)
Serving size: 1 capsules
Per pack: 30 capsules
|Nutritional information||Per capsule||%NRV|
*Nutrient Reference Value
Why choose Naturecan?
Naturecan offers an extensive and exclusive range of quality CBD products and supplements. With websites live in over 30 countries worldwide, we use our global reach to deliver the health benefits of CBD to a growing customer base.
All of Naturecan’s products are created using industry-leading technology, and undergo rigorous testing practices with third parties in order to ensure product quality, customer safety and supply chain transparency.
Our CBD oil is a broad-spectrum distillate, with non-detectable levels of THC and high bioavailability, making it the safest and purest oil on the market. It is derived exclusively from US-grown hemp plants, which means that we never use isolates or any man-made synthetic material, and only ever use natural, plant-based CBD.
1) Zinc helps maintain normal testosterone levels
2) Magnesium helps reduce everyday tiredness
3) Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
4) Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
5) Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance