7 Step Test
- Powerful vitamin & mineral blend
- Supports natural defences
- Helps maintain testosterone levels
Get a triple hit of essential vitamins and minerals that play an important role in your everyday wellbeing, with our powerful patented ZMA® blend.
Supporting testosterone levels1 while fighting everyday tiredness2, this convenient supplement also helps power your immune system3 for an all-round health boost.
Working hard at the gym? Increased magnesium is on hand to promote muscle function4 and maintain electrolyte balance5 – pushing up your performance levels.
Each ZMA serving contains 150mg of magnesium, 10mg zinc and 3.5mg of vitamin B6, making it the perfect choice for active individuals of all ages. Our ZMA supplement, easy-to-take capsules are also vegan-friendly, too.
How and when do I take?
Simply take 1 capsule with water every day. This should be with an empty stomach just before bedtime.
- ZMA® 2000E (magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide, zinc asparate, zinc monomethionine, pyridoxine HCL)
- Capsule shell (HPMC)
- Anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide)
Serving size: 1 capsules
Per pack: 30 capsules
|Nutritional information||Per capsule||%NRV|
*Nutrient Reference Value
Why choose Naturecan?
Grown and extracted in the USA, our CBD meets the highest standards and is fully compliant under state law. Utilising whole-plant extraction means we filter out all unnatural substances to maximise CBD concentration, with 0% THC guaranteed. And each and every product is third-party lab tested for certified quality, every time.
We are members of the ACI, who we have worked with through the Novel Food process, and now also a member of the European Industrial Hemp Association – championing quality and safety across our entire industry through important regulatory policy.
1) Zinc helps maintain normal testosterone levels
2) Magnesium helps reduce everyday tiredness
3) Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
4) Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
5) Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance