Third Party Testing
Buy One Plant One
- Powerful vitamin & mineral blend
- Zinc helps maintain testosterone & contributes to normal fertility levels (1,2)
- Magnesium reduces fatigue, supports muscle function & maintains electrolyte balance (3,7,8)
- Vitamin B6 supports the immune system and metabolism (4,5)
- Convenient everyday capsules
Get a triple hit of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6, all of which play an important role in your everyday wellbeing, with our patented ZMA® blend.
Zinc supports testosterone levels and contributes to normal fertility (1,2), while magnesium and vitamin B6 fight everyday tiredness and fatigue (3,4), and vitamin B6 and zinc maintain the immune system (5, 6) – making our ZMA® a convenient way to support your overall health.
Working hard at the gym? Increased magnesium is on hand to support muscle function (6) and maintain electrolyte balance (7) – pushing up your performance levels.
Each ZMA® serving contains 150mg of magnesium, 10mg zinc and 3.5mg of vitamin B6, making it the perfect choice for active individuals of all ages. Our ZMA® supplement, easy-to-take capsules are also vegan-friendly, too.
HOW AND WHEN DO I TAKE ZMA®?
Simply take 1 ZMA® capsule with water every day. This should be with an empty stomach just before bedtime. For best results, avoid taking with dairy or other calcium-containing foods or supplements.
ZMA® (Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Aspartate, Zinc Methionine Sulphate, Vitamin B6), Capsule Shell (Glazing Agent (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids, Silicon Dioxide).
Serving size: 1 capsule
Per pack: 90 capsules
|Nutritional Information||Per Daily Serving||%NRV*|
*NVR - Nutrient Reference Value
Why choose Naturecan?
All of Naturecan’s products are created using industry-leading technology, and undergo rigorous testing practices with third parties in order to ensure product quality, customer safety and supply chain transparency.
1) Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
2) Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
3) Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
4) Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism.
5) Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
6) Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
7) Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
8) Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
9) Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism.