Vitamin C Capsules
Third Party Testing
Buy One Plant One
- 500mg vitamin C per serving
- Vitamin C supports the immune system & helps reduce fatigue (1,2)
- Vitamin C also protects cells & maintains normal metabolism (3,4)
- Convenient capsules
- Suitable for vegans
Vitamin C is a naturally occurring vitamin that supports the immune system (1) – your body’s natural defence. Helping to also reduce tiredness and fatigue, protect cells from oxidative stress, and support your metabolism (2,3,4), it’s essential for keeping you fighting fit.
Our convenient capsules give you your must-needed daily vitamin C requirements without the fuss, so supplementing fits your schedule. Plus, they’re also vegan-friendly.
What is Vitamin C?
Also known as ascorbic acid, vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin found in a wide range of fruits and vegetables, including citrus fruits, strawberries and broccoli.
What is Vitamin C good for?
Vitamin C plays a vital role in many bodily functions. It is known to support the immune system, help reduce fatigue, and protect cells against oxidative stress (1,2,3). It also contributes to normal metabolism and psychological function, and supports normal collagen formation to help keep skin, bones, cartilage and teeth in good condition (4,5,6,7,8,9).
HOW AND WHEN DO I TAKE VITAMIN C CAPSULES?
Simply take 1 vitamin C capsule, ideally with a meal, every single day.
Vitamin C, Capsule Shell (Glazing Agent (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)).
Serving size: 1 capsule
Per pack: 60 capsules
|Nutritional information||Per daily serving||%NRV*|
*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
WHY CHOOSE NATURECAN?
All of Naturecan’s products are created using industry-leading technology and undergo rigorous testing practices with third parties in order to ensure product quality, customer safety and supply chain transparency.
1. Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
2. Vitamin C contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
3. Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
4. Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
5. Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function.
6. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin.
7. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones.
8. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.
9. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of teeth.