01 Apr CBD Vegan Banana Bread (No added sugar)
If you are looking for a delicious and healthy recipe, then we will give you the recipe for a totally vegan and sugar-free CBD banana cake. In this recipe you will need to use a natural sweetener like stevia to avoid using sugar, but it is also valid if you want to add a little brown sugar. This recipe is ideal to have as an option for breakfast or simply to share with family or friends.
If you want to make banana cake that is gluten-free, we recommend using gluten-free oatmeal or teff, but almost any flour will make this cake spectacular.
Another tip to keep it moist is that the bananas are very ripe, and if you want to add a little coconut oil (a 1/3 cup is more than enough), it goes very well, but the recipe as it is is perfect.
We cannot forget the star ingredient: CBD. The amount recommended by the FSA is 70mg daily. In this recipe you can add 5-8 drops of 20% CBD oil but check your ideal dose if you have doubts.
CBD VEGAN BANANA BREAD
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 40 min aprox
Serves 6-8 portions
- 100ml vegan milk
- 1 tsp of cinnamon extract
- 3 ripped bananas
- 10-15 drops of liquid sweetener if preferable (stevia)
- 75 grams of peanut butter
- 5 drops of 20% cbd oil (40mg CBD)
- 240 gr oat or spelt flour
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of grounded linseed
- 3 tsp water
- 2-3 chopped dates
- 50g pecans or walnuts
- Heat oven to 200C.
- Add the linseed with the 3tsp of water to set aside for 10 min to make vegan egg
- Mash 3 large black peeled bananas with a fork
- Then mix well with all the wet ingredients and add vegan egg. Optional: you can use a food processor mixer.
- Add dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Add slowly all the dry ingredients and mix.
- For the toppins, you can add in this process or decorate on top of the mix
- Pour mix into a oiled loaf tin and bake for 25 min
- 3 CBD-infused smoothies to try this year! - January 4, 2022
- CBD Vegan Banana Bread (No added sugar) - April 1, 2021