7 Step Test
- 80mg high-strength 5-HTP per serving
- Helps boost serotonin levels
5-HTP is a compound made from a naturally occurring amino acid, tryptophan. A precursor to serotonin, it’s involved in many bodily functions including mood regulation and a normal healthy sleep.1,2
Supplementing it is the only way to quickly and easily get 5-HTP to your diet – giving your body the best platform to function properly, and help improve your night-time regime. Our capsules are also vegetarian friendly, too.
How and when do I take?
Simply take 2 capsules with water every day. This should be with an empty stomach just before bedtime.
Serving size: 2 capsules
Per pack: 60 capsules
|Nutritional information||Per serving||%NRV|
*Nutrient Reference Value
- Bulking Agent (Rice Flour)
- Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract (20% 5-HTP)
- Capsule Shell (HPMC)
- Colour (Titanium Dioxide)
- Take 1-2 Capsules Daily, on an empty stomach and shortly before bedtime.
Why choose Naturecan?
Grown and extracted in the USA, our CBD meets the highest standards and is fully compliant under state law. Utilising whole-plant extraction means we filter out all unnatural substances to maximise CBD concentration, with 0% THC guaranteed. And each and every product is third-party lab tested for certified quality, every time.
We are members of the ACI, who we have worked with through the Novel Food process, and now also a member of the European Industrial Hemp Association – championing quality and safety across our entire industry through important regulatory policy.
1) 5-HTP is the direct chemical precursor to the neurotransmitter serotonin, which may promote a positive mood.
2) Tryptophan contributes to maintain a normal healthy sleep